Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall Out Boy - I am full of disappoint...

I had my SiriusXM disconnected last month because we weren't too fond of paying $40 every three months for essentially glorified radio. As I was driving to Boaz I decided to play some old cd's, enter Fall Out Boy: Take This To Your Grave (2003). Listening to it made me realize how much I have missed listening to FOB and I embedded into my mind to find some of their newer songs for my phone. Bad idea. Fall Out Boy... WHAT THE CRAP?
Patrick Stumph (<-- THAT'S THE NAME I WAS USED TO!) has gone "solo" and he sounds like the rest of the auto-tuned fags out there. WHY?! He changed his name to Patrick Stump, his new cd is SoulPunk, and he looks like a queer. Honest. I will show you. Went from this:


To THIS THING:

It hurts my heart to see such a great sounding (and not too hard on the eyes) musician go from awesome to gay in less than 10 years. And his new music is crap. There. I said it.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to show a pic of how he got SUPER fat circa 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to not think of that time. We all go through a fat phase.

    ReplyDelete