Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricanes and Puppies

It was such a beautiful day out today! *Thanks, Irene!* We took Mylie out to ride her bike and get some of her cranky out. Lee put her down for a nap since she was up at 6 IN THE MORNING and apparently she was a little bit of a handful while I was out with Emma and Tonya.


While Lee, Mylie, and I were on our evening walk we noticed a howling dog hanging out of a parked car window having mixed emotions about jumping from the window. There was nobody near it and it was half in the car and half out of the car. Who can guess what Mylie did? She called the puppy to come to her which caused the puppy to do a face plant into the concrete. We were then stuck with a puppy on a sidewalk while we waited for the owners to come back to their vehicle to check on it. We waited AT LEAST 15 minutes before we started to worry that this is what the owners wanted, the puppy gone because it was a whiner. Fortunately enough for Lee and I, we found the owner and all is right in the world, but Mylie wants a dog now.
Crap.

I made a new blanket today! It's more lovey-sized, but cute nonetheless. I'm going to start selling lovey's. I enjoy making them and I am convinced people would love buying them from me.
New baby? Buy a lovey! New puppy? Buy a lovey! Feeling blue? Buy a lovey! Have some money that you feel like spending but you don't want to make a new account on etsy? Buy a lovey!
I got this down. BUY A LOVEY!


Before I thanked Hurricane Irene for this beautiful weather we are experiencing here in J'ville, Bamers... but my Poppop, Dad, aunts, uncles, cousins are all up in New York! Stuff is about to get real up there.
-----> Shouldn't the guido's be gathering at the Jersey Shore getting ready to fist pump Irene back towards the Carolina's? I was pretty sure that is how it worked up there, but honestly it would be a relief to get those orange people off of t.v. They scare children and about 1/4 of the U.S. adult population *numbers may be skewed*. <-----

Can I just mention that I can't wait for fall and winter to get here?! I love everything about cold weather. The clothes, the ear muffs, the bogans, the tacky decor, all of it. Summers in the South are sticky. Gross, right? Where would be the perfect place to live where it is always between 64 and 82 degrees? That is where we want to live. Who's coming with us? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment